- Lahr Koj, or Narrow Port
- Omari - Haart, Liudae (formerly Wolf-Canid), Meikos (formerly Lion), Pryconian, Ralthos (formerly Tiger), Rojin, Uhr, Ye'en, Yoden (formerly Fox-Canid)
Racial Changes: Edit
- Both Canisa and the Coalition fragmented, the subraces becoming indepentant and changing their names.
- The Jackal and Coyote subraces bred into the Wolf and Fox and no longer exist, but increased the remaining races' genetic variation.
- The Panther, Doma, Cheetah and Lynx bred into the Tiger and Lion and no longer exist, but increased the remaining races' genetic variation.
- The Dingo, Ye'en and White Ones have since interbred into one race.
- The Haart and Uhr races existed since the First Age, but weren't discovered by the other races until the Second Age.
- The Rojin were formerly Fire Cult Pryconians, but were changed when the Fire Spirit ascended to become the god Cen.
Other Notes: Edit
- The Second Age ended and the Third Age began when nine races united into one nation (the Omari of Lycen).
- Standardized language: Hiken.
- Electricity: steam and fossil fuels. Technology in place now includes radio transmission, trains, and electric lighting.
- Ambient magic has significantly plummeted; only one in every thousand individuals is "attuned".
- The gods aren't as actively worshipped, and act less in general. Individuals pay homage to "the gods"; worship of a specific god or pantheon is less common.